Sunday, January 16, 2011

SNOW IN THE DELPH!

While I was in Colorado, it snowed between 8 and 10 inches in Arkadelphia. Crazy huh?? Luckily when I got back, it was all still here!!!! :) It was like I brought Colorado home with me!!! It made me so happy! :)
When I got back, I went straight back to work, of course! :/ Grant was still in town luckily so we had to take our yearly "Christmas" picture. I love our pictures and I'm so glad we got one before he had to go back to Fayetteville for school. This was taken at my house and since we're experts at this, we only had to take one picture to get it perfect!! :)
The next day, after I got home from work, the sun was setting and it was so pretty! I have been so blessed with everything that my parents have provided me with and I just absolutely love my home. These are just two random photos I took before I went inside the house. If you can't tell, I am in love with snow!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment