Monday, October 10, 2011

homecoming

This past Saturday was OBU's homecoming! Chelsy, Leigha and I were in charge of the Speechie table at "OcTigerFest," which was for all of the OBU alumni that came back to campus and wanted to go see their old professors and classmates. We were so excited about getting to be in charge of it this year and we worked really hard on getting it all together!Chelsy and I made posters and stickers that said I [heart] CMDS. However, the stickers were slightly difficult to get the back part off. This is Chelsy and I working diligently on the stickers, trying to get them ready before everyone showed up!
Haley and I
Leigha, me and Chelsy (:
Chelsy, Leigha and me at our table that we made! (:
This is one of my favorite pictures from this weekend! This is Chelsy, Leigha, Haley and me, who are all senior speechies right now with Kelly and Jordan, who graduated this past year! It was so good to see them! We miss them!! :(
This is my sister and I! Right after OcTigerFest, we all went out to Matt's grandparents house to have the revealing of the gender of their baby! EMILEE IS HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!! It is going to be the first boy in the Turner family in 52 years!!!!!!! ha ha
My cousin Molly Anne is on the dance team this year! She did so good at the pep rally! (:
Me, Emilee and Molly Anne
This is me, Emilee and her two friends who are basically in the family! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment