Monday, October 10, 2011

pumpkin day

Saturday, October 1 was pumpkin day!! Sara, Michelle and I all woke up early and headed out to Manchester for a day of fall, kids, face painting and crafts! The three of us were in charge of face painting [which we did for 5 hours]. To be honest, we could all probably just drop out of school and take it up as a profession we were so good. (:
This is a picture of Cadie and I. Cadie is a little girl that I take care of at the church nursery. She came to pumpkin day and I got to paint her face! She is pretty tired when her mom took this picture so she's not really smiling! ha ha
Also at Pumpkin Day, was my sweet precious baby cousin Ella [Clinton's daughter]. Ella is so sweet and I love getting to see her! Mama Nan and I were probably a little bit ridiculous because we kept stealing her away and just kept taking pictures with her!
This is my roommate and I. We decided to be like the families that were getting their portraits taken! The shadows are a little weird and Sara's eyes are kinda neat looking but it's a cute picture! (:
This is a picture of Ella and I that my mom took of us! (:
6 hours of work at pumpkin day and it was a complete success! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment