Monday, October 10, 2011

tiger tunes

This past Friday night, I went to tiger tunes with Beau and Pepp. It was so much fun! I was really really excited to see two of my friends that graduated this past May and have moved away! :( Jessie was late getting here so I didn't get a picture with her! But this is Morgan and I wearing the glasses that the Kappa's gave out as their "support pins." [They were nerds]It was so good to see Morgan! I miss her and Jessie so so much!!
This next picture is a cousin pictures! It's of Lauren, Anja and I right before the show started! Lauren is an EEE and their theme was "Outer Space." Lauren was an alien [as you can tell]. Their show was SO GOOD! And they ended up being the 2011 Tiger Tunes champions!!!! [first time in 10 years!]
This is a picture of Chelsy and I during intermission. Chelsy is one of my best friends as well as my neighbor! She is a Chi Delta and they were trucker drivers. Their show was SO GOOD! It was one of my favorites and I wish it had won more!
Unfortunately, those are the only pictures that I took of Tiger Tunes this year! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment