Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Did It!



 What an exciting weekend it has been!  I finally graduated from the University of Tulsa with my Masters of Science in Speech-Language Pathology.  It has been such a long journey and I can not believe that it is all over with!
As a graduation gift from my mom, I got a brick with my name and graduation year on it!

One thing that I am going to miss the most about TU is the GORGEOUS view of the McFarlin Library.  This building was the final point of persuasion when I was trying to decide where to go to school.  It is so gorgeous and I love looking at it!

Sarah and I went to the Final Bell Ringing in the middle of campus.  The ringing of the bell is one of the oldest traditions at TU (you can see the bell behind me).  Once you take your last final and are about to graduate, you go ring the bell as a way to show that you have finished.

We did it!! We finished!!! This is Sarah and I at graduation!  We were so proud of ourselves for making it through and getting to wear our hoods!

These two people are the reason that I am where I am today and who I am today.  I am so thankful for my parents.  They do so much for me and have been through so much with me.  I am more thankful for them than I could begin to describe! 
 Now I can say that I am a University of Tulsa alumni!  Go Canes!

No comments:

Post a Comment