Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Adjustments

On April 29, I got a new man in my life, and he sure is something!  Sweet Turner graced us all with his presence after teasing us with his arrival for about 2-3 weeks!  I am so glad that he is finally here!  He is so sweet and Mackenzie is so proud of her baby brother!  It's so adorable!



The first weekend in May was a big one for my parents and me.  We moved all of my stuff out of my apartment in Tulsa and into my new home in Russellville.  I am so excited about my new place!  I love everything about it!  I even have my own office! (:  Penelope has been with my parents for the past few weeks while I have been in the moving process (it has been a long one) and she gets here tomorrow.  I can't wait for her to check out our new home!  There will be so many windows for her to look out of and birds to chatter at.  I love visitors so anyone and everyone are ALWAYS welcome to pop in to say hello!!

Last night we had a party with all of the girls in my program to celebrate the end of our graduate school experience.  It was so much fun!  One of the girls is from Tulsa so her parents graciously welcomed all 19 crazies in to their home to eat, drink, play croquet and badminton, and talk about all of the fun times we have had over the past two years.

One person that I am beyond blessed to have met in graduate school is my best friend, Sarah.  I honestly don't know how I would have survived graduate school without this amazing friend.  We spent so many hours studying, preparing, planning, and it is all over with!  I can't wait to see the next chapter!

Brittany was the first friend that I made in my program and I am so thankful for her!  We both would not have made it through our first semester without each other!

I can't believe that graduate school is already over!  The past two years have been a busy, stressful, and crazy two years but I wouldn't change any of it.  Well, other than maybe studying a little bit more and procrastinating a little bit less! (:
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment