Monday, May 31, 2010

Rain Rain && More Rain

Since I got to Europe, it's rained consistently. I literally haven't had one day in Salzburg when it didn't rain at least once! Well, not too long ago, I made the comment of "oh! well, at least it doesn't rain like it does back home where it just POURS!" Yeah, good job Mallory. It's been doing just that since yesterday late afternoon....while I was walking home...with my laptop. Ha Ha Me and Karley had to stand under the little overhang thing at the front door of some random storm with my umbrella shielding us FROM THE HAIL!!!!! It was absolutely ridiculous. Today, the high was 50...that's how magnificent it's been! Ha Ha ooh well, everything is a new adventure.

Tomorrow I have my first midterm in my Understanding Austria class. This means that I'm going to be up most of the night studying since I haven't been able to make myself sit down and actually study. It's awful. Not only am I having to study :( and suffer through cold weather and rain, but I also have to deal with the fact that the food here is so freaking amazing and I can't seem to stop eating it...and to make it worse...it's mostly bread! AAAGGGHHHH!!!!! Someone save me! Just kidding-it's all great! :) Except for the homework and studying...that I could be saved from! Ha Ha

Thursday morning we leave for Vienna for four days and I'm pretty excited for it! It's going to be a lot of fun! We're going to Mauthausen, an orchestra, palaces, tour of the EU agriculture something, etc. I don't have a schedule...just my memory so that's all I could come up with! :)

I guess that's all...class is about to start! I guess just pray that it stops raining and it warms up and that I get all my presentations and papers done and that I do good on my final tomorrow and Wednesday and that we have a safe trip to Vienna on Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment