To start off this post, I'll just include a picture of my lovely roommate, Maranda, and I on Monday night! :)
First, I woke up at 5:26 a.m. and could NOT go back to sleep to save my life. Once 6:40 rolled around, I just decided to get up and go ahead and get ready. After I got ready, I went to the caf to eat. There, I ran in to my LOVELY cousin Abby who was experiencing her last first day of college and it was bittersweet!
This is Me, Abby (center) and my friend Rebecca that I grew up with.
After breakfast, I headed to Contemporary World with Hal Bass. and since I was paying so much attention this morning, I went to the wrong class...in the wrong building! Lol I have such good luck! :/
After breakfast, I headed to Contemporary World with Hal Bass. and since I was paying so much attention this morning, I went to the wrong class...in the wrong building! Lol I have such good luck! :/The rest of my day went pretty well. Nothing quite as exciting as being lost on campus as a junior! Ha ha I did however get oodles of homework, complements of Nancy and Carol :/
Anywho, TIME FOR SLEEP!!!! I have my second day of school tomorrow!! Blahhhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment