Saturday evening I got to Erin and David's house and have just been hanging out! It's been a lot of fun! Yesterday morning, Erin and David went off to work and Mackenzie got to hang out at the house with her favorite aunt...me. :)
She likes to look at herself in the mirror. Probably because she knows how pretty she is...I'd say she gets that from me. ;) JK! JK
After she got done looking at her adorable self in the mirror, we went on a walk.
Funny thing about the walk though, all the streets up here look exactly the same and I actually ended up missing a turn and walked up the biggest freaking hill I've ever walked up and then had to turn around and walk back down it...without losing Mackenzie and the stroller...which were pulling me down the hill. Ha ha oh well, we made it back to the house safe and sound :)
Today, Mackenzie and I have just been hanging out still. She's really getting attached to me. Sorry Em but I'm probably the favorite aunt now. :)
After Erin gets off work, I'm going to grab some food with Grant and then I'm headed back to the delph. School starts back up next week :/
2 comments:
Mackenzie is going to be so sad tomorrow when she doesnt get to hang out with her Aunt Mal. She wanted me to tell you to quit school and come live with us! So how about it?
You know, I think I might just be able to swing that one! :)
Post a Comment