Anywho, Emilee has been hanging around a lot lately and we've been a pretty productive pair I might say. Ha ha she decided she wanted to be like the rest of us and join the cool people club and have a pretty awesome looking car! :)

Melissa had a wedding shower last weekend that we all went to and not only did she get some awesome stuff but she also looked absolutely beautiful! She makes me sick. Ha ha she also had a freaking amazing cake and we took some home with us! Lol and as you can see, me and Emilee really enjoyed it :)
Last weekend, John also to me and Emilee and my mom shopping in Little Rock. On our way home, we stopped by to see Granmolly and we got some pins for us to support Abby in the Miss Arkansas pageant...even though it was a couple of weeks ago :/ But hey, it's the thought that counts right?!

Last Tuesday, after I got off work, I drove to Fort Smith and met Emilee. From there we headed to Enid. It was a lot of fun! We just hung out, went to the pool and watched some movies. We went to see Charlie St. Cloud and it was really good! I recommend it! Lol
Also, while we were in Enid, we found out that Matt has a bit of an obsession with Twilight...
Ha ha JK! JK! We surprised him with these lovely new additions to his vehicle...which are no longer there lol :)
Anywho, I had a GREAT time with Emilee and Matt last week. Saturday night I got to Erin and Davids and have been here since! I'm babysitting Mackenzie today and tomorrow and you might could say that I'm her favorite person...behind her parents of course! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment