Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moving!!!!!

Well, today was the day that I FINALLY got all my stuff moved to my dorm room...I think anyway! Ha ha I have so much more space this year that I just don't know what to do with anything! :/ Anywho, I just thought I'd give everyone a little peek in to my new living arrangements! Keep in mind though, that only me and one of my suitemates have moved in so far so we're still missing two peoples' stuff! Lol
When you walk in our door, this is the first thing that you see...our "kitchen" :)
I've got this weird collection of magnets, if you can't tell. Every city that I go to, I try to get a magnet. Well, considering I went to a TON of cities while I was in Austria, I actually got more than enough magnets to decorate my fridge with...along with my New Moon magnets that me and Emilee bought :)
After our "kitchen" area, there's our living room, which is such nicely furnished at the moment lol
If you look out the window in our living room, you get a really pretty view of the courtyard area of the Village.
It's pretty isn't it?! :) You can thank my dad and his workers for getting it all fixed up and purty!
Well, after the living room, there's my bedroom! Remember, my roommates not here yet and I'm not officially checked in and just don't have things up on the walls yet, etc. But this is my bed and the lovely view of the courtyard area, just like in the living ro
This is my desk and TV area :) I have a really cute Audrey Hepburn calendar that's going to be behind my computer but I haven't gotten it put up yet.
In our bedroom, we lucked out and got two windows...and the other one has such a lovely view...right in to the boys dorm lol
This is our bathroom!
My lovely closet...which is a LOT bigger than it looks in this picture, I promise! Lol
Well, that's my new humble abode. I hope you have enjoyed the tour. Once my roommate and other suitemate gets here and we get everything completely settled in, I'll be sure to give an update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment